ACTIVYL SPOT ON FLEA TREATMENT FOR CATS
ACTIVYL IS A NEW SPOT-ON FLEA TREATMENT THAT WORKS THROUGH BIOACTIVATION
Activyl spot on flea treatment for cats is a new innovation in the management of fleas on pets. It is a spot-on flea treatment that works through bioactivation. This means that the active ingredient only becomes active when ingested by the flea, paralyzing them. This technology minimises unnecessary chemical exposure to the pet, their family and household.
Activyl treats more than just adult fleas – it is also effective against all developing life stages in the immediate environment of the pet. Therefore, it breaks the flea life cycle to keep pets, plus the households they live in, free of fleas.
Activyl remains effective after swimming and shampooing from 48 hours following application. It should be applied every 4 weeks to maintain its efficacy.
– Spot on treatment suitable for cats
– Kills eggs and larvae in the environment and prevents reinfestation
– Helps in the management of pets that develop itchy skin (flea allergy dermatitis or FAD) due to flea bites
– Protects your cat for up to 4 weeks
– Available in two sizes for small cats / kittens or large adult cats
Activyl Small Cat 0.51 mL per tube
Activyl Large Cat 1.03 mL per tube
Each mL of Activyl contains 195 mg of indoxacarb and 354 mg of isopropyl alcohol
Cat Size kg (from 8 weeks old) Pack Type
0.6 – 4kg Small Cat / Kitten
> 4kg Large Cat
Apply the appropriate sized spot-on treatment to the skin at the base of the cat’s head, to ensure the solution cannot be licked off.