- Made with NZ wild venison meat from the Whakatane District sourced through MPI certified hunters and lamb heart.
- Lean meat high in protein, iron, and B vitamins (particularly B1).
- Helps promote energy release and muscle development.
- Vitamin B1 aids in the healthy functioning of the heart and nervous system.
- A good source of glucosamine and chondroitin, which are natural cartilage building blocks.
- These natural cartilage building blocks are essential for maintaining healthy joint function and for helping to lessen the aches and pains so many dogs and cats experience with canine/ feline arthritis.
- No additives and preservatives.
- 12 patties per bag, approx. 85 grams each, roughly 1kg bags +/- 10 grams
Wild NZ Venison and Heart Patties
Minced NZ wild venison meat and lamb heart.
Suitable for cats and dogs.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||260 × 50 × 210 mm|