- Made with 100% NZ Wallaby sourced from the Whakatane Region through MPI certified Hunters involved in the WARO program.
- NZ Wallaby is very lean.
- High in iron, zinc, protein.
- High levels of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), a fatty acid that can help in the management of glucose and insulin levels.
- Research has indicated that CLA may help prevent cancer, atherosclerosis, and osteoporosis.
- Wallaby tails are excellent boredom busters and great for chewers as they are soft, crunchy, and long-lasting to keep your dog occupied.
- Purchasing NZ Wallaby means you help in the efforts to eradicate a major pest problem in Aotearoa.
- No additives or preservatives.
NZ Wild Wallaby Tails – 4 Pieces
100% NZ Wallaby Tails.
- Very lean, high in iron, zinc, protein, and CLA.
- Suitable for Chewers.
- Great for relieving boredom.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||230 × 300 × 40 mm|