- 1kg bag of raw chicken feet.
- Excellent treat for dogs.
- Very nutritious.
- Can help aid in joint care and dental health.
- High levels of glucosamine and Chondroitin, which are vital for joint cartilage. So its great for maintaining healthy joints, for arthritic dogs or dogs with joint conditions.
- Chewing on the feet can help aid in dental health, as the crunching creates mild abrasions on the outer enamel that can help remove left-over food or plaque.
- Nutrition info:
- Protein: 45-50%
- Fat: 20- 25%
- Feeding guide:
- one per day for smaller dogs.
- two per day for larger dogs.
- Chicken feet even though they are given as a treat, still count towards their overall daily intake.
- No additives or preservatives.
Chicken Feet 1kg
1kg bag of raw chicken feet